Wednesday, May 12, 2010

UPDATE!!

    

I really wish I would update this blog more often. So much has happened from the last time I posted that I don't really know what all to write.  So this is probably going to be an extremely long post!!  
March: BUDDY CAME HOME!!!!!! Which was such a huge relief and exciting time for me and JD. My teachers from school let me off all week to be able to see him home. It was such a joy. JD was SO SO HAPPY to have his Dadee back home. He wouldn't let him go.

April:  CraZy month again for us!! Buddy had about a 2 week leave with us in GA. But then had a job (which we were so happy he was able to get) in MS and had to get back to work.  So we were back and forth a lot this month.  We moved into our new house in our hometown Pville, MS and had JD's second BDAY!!! It was cookie monster themed and lots and lots of fun. He had a great turn out for his party and got many fun outside toys.  We had a blow up jumper which he absolutely hated and wanted NOTHING to do with it. But I am glad the other kids enjoyed it.  My sis-in-laws helped out a bunch with the decor and cakes/cookies. We had cookie monster cupcakes that we made and decorated ourselves. They were very cute. And Buddy kept JD for me so I was able to finish up with my last semester of NURSING SCHOOL!!! Here are a few pics from April- our family pic from JD's party, the cookie monster cupcakes, JD LOVED the cupcakes, and one picture from Easter Sunday of JD!! 





So that is just to catch all of you up on the months I never posted!! I will do a new post for the month of May- (so much has already happened)!!! Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. so glad to have an update! love all the pics! i think about y'all often! congrats on being done with nursing school--that is a HUGE accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete